We provide services in the field of cadastral surveying & engineering surveying.
The documentation you need to legalize your object is as follows:
• Design of the completed object in triplicate
• proof of right of use, ownership, lease
• proof of payment of compensation for urban construction land
• proof of payment of the administrative tax
Surveying sketch is a graphical representation of the actual state of the field, the location and shape of objects, infrastructure, topography and their interrelations. The surveying sketch should also include an elevation view of the terrain, which can be represented by angles and isophipse.
Surveying sketch the law on planning and construction should include:
• Object that is the subject of the procedure, with coordinates of at least two points of the front façade (in the state coordinate system, Gaus-Krieger projection);
• Purpose, floors and gross development area of the building;
• All other objects on the parcel, as well as the positions of the objects on adjacent parcels;
• Existing fences, infrastructure facilities and connections;
• Locations of public and internal streets and roads;
• Poles, overhead line poles, manholes, underground lines;
• Height representation of the terrain - absolute elevation;
• Limits of cadastral parcel by real estate cadastre, parcel number and numbers of adjacent cadastral parcels;
Surveying is a graphical representation of the actual state of the field, the location and shape of objects, infrastructure, topography and their interrelations.
Surveying sketch usually contains a height representation of the terrain, which can be represented by elevations and isohips.
In short, the surveying sketch should include:
• object that is the subject of the procedure, with coordinates of at least two points of the front facade (in the state coordinate system, Gaus-Krieger projection),
• the purpose, floors and gross development area of the building,
• all other objects on the parcel, as well as the positions on adjacent parcels,
• existing fences, infrastructure units and connections,
• the location of public and internal roads and streets, poles, poles of overhead lines, manholes, underground lines,
• Height representation of the terrain,
• boundaries of cadastral parcel by real estate cadastre, parcel number and numbers of adjacent parcels...
Geodetic survey is a series of documents that are drafted and submitted to the appropriate institution (Cadastre, Legislation / Legislation Secretary, Technical Admission…) in order to carry out the change resulting from the construction on the ground and to implement it in the cadastre and the like.
In order to draw the object in the cadastral plans or to expand the existing object, an elaboration of geodetic works is done to draw the object in the cadastral plans. The content of the elaborate of geodetic works is a part with general data on the object, location and investor and a technical geodetic part with measurement data and a sketch where the newly created condition is shown in red.
In the case of the elaborate of geodetic works for legalization, it contains all the above mentioned and surveying sketch, which is done according to the Rulebook and should go where the Report on the state of affairs with the study of geodetic works.
When a special part of an object, an apartment, a shop, a garage, an auxiliary room ... is not registered and the object is recorded in the cadastre, a sketch of a separate part of the object is made, ie. elaboration of geodetic works flooring on the basis of whom and evidence of ownership can record a separate part of the object.
For the purposes of technical admission, elaborate of geodetic works for technical admission is prepared, which contains a part for drawing
Restoration of the boundaries of the cadastral parcel (marking of parcels) is the procedure of restoration of landmark points of the parcel, based on the data of the valid survey, ie the survey officially valid in the records of the Republic Geodetic Authority (in the cadastre).
Landmark points on the terrain are marked with signs which, depending on the terrain, as well as depending on the wishes and needs of the owner of the parcel, can be reinforced concrete mark (prescribed dimensions: 10x10x50 cm), iron sticks (if desired), wooden sticks, nail in asphalt or concrete or red paint on an existing object or fence.
The purpose of restoring the boundaries of the cadastral parcel is to determine the ownership of the land, and is undertaken in cases where there is a dispute between the owners / users of adjacent parcels, when the sale or rent of the parcel is made, when it is necessary to determine the way of using the parcels (based on co-ownership shares) or, simply, when the holder of a real right in the parcel wants to know reliably where the boundaries of the parcel are. It is especially important to restore the boundaries of the parcels prior to the construction of the fence, as a possible mistake in positioning the fence can be extremely costly, and not only in monetary terms.